Sunday, February 21, 2010

I took an accu-clear pregnancy test and i had a very faint line?

I had a very faint line in the test window and then in the other window is a dark purple line. I asked this question a few minutes ago but I am dying to know! After about 3-5 minutes the faint line in the test window dissolved but it was very very light pink. Also, it was the first line to come up on the test before the dark line in the other window. Anyone know? Thanks!I took an accu-clear pregnancy test and i had a very faint line?
It sounds like you are pregnant. I would take another test to be sure. Good Luck!I took an accu-clear pregnancy test and i had a very faint line?
Sounds like you could be pregnant! Tests aren't good after 3 minutes and yours said positive for 3 minutes.





Could mean your early on and your hormones aren't high enough and that's why the line was darker. If your concerned you can test agian in the morning tomorrow morning or the next day...or you could just head to the doctors for a blood test!
I would personally take another test. If the same thing happens i would then test again in 2 days, the test line should be darker then with the rise of the HCG pregnancy hormone. Good luck...
Doesn't sound very accurate or clear to me! I'd wait a week and try again. Yes, I know you can't contain yourself that long, but just suck it up.
if there was a line at all, other than the regular line, then its positive. just wait a while and take another one.
go see your doctor because wen i did a test it show faint line and i wos pregnant....

No comments:

Post a Comment