Sunday, February 21, 2010

I have taken 6 pregancy test (Clear Blue) within 2 weeks and they all have said NOT PREGNANT?

I had my period around thanksgiving and i had alot of sex from then till now...we use condoms and he pulls out, everytime..what are my chances of being pregnant??I have taken 6 pregancy test (Clear Blue) within 2 weeks and they all have said NOT PREGNANT?
Slim to none. Especially if hes using a condom. You are protected for the most part and especially if he pulls out. If you get that paranoid that your pregnant after having protected sex, maybe you should wait a while, if your period doesn't come take a test, but it sounds to me like it could also be delayed due to stress.. I think you are good to go. Best of luck! :)I have taken 6 pregancy test (Clear Blue) within 2 weeks and they all have said NOT PREGNANT?
prob. not really good. If you are trying to get pregnant don't use a condom. I don't know why you are taking so many test. Its probably to early to tell. Or maybe you really not pregnant
Not likely,you're wasting your money. Not to mention,a hpt,won't show up absolutely correct until you've missed your period.
zilch. youre using a condom AND he pulls out. why did you waste your money on pregnancy tests. asccording to the dates (around thanksgiving) you wouldnt have even missed a period yet.
You're not supposed to test that often... I say you wasted your money... especially after getting 2 negitive results.
Umm, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you're NOT PREGNANT.
You're not pregnant,


and you've wasted a sh*tload of money on tests to just get your own hopes up.
slim to nonee? y r u wasting money on pregnancy tests? ure period is not even due yet is it?
Not a very big chance...
stop using condoms.thats where u go wrong at.

No comments:

Post a Comment