Thursday, February 18, 2010

I have just done a clear blue home pregnancy test and in the results window?

i got two blue dots where the positive line should be. Does anyone know if thats a positive?I have just done a clear blue home pregnancy test and in the results window?
If the dots where the positive line is then u probably pregnant, but if u not shore go get other test maybe different the one u can read so u understand where the lines suppose to be. Or just read the instructions.........it mite help u, if not go to the doctor, he will tell u for shore.I have just done a clear blue home pregnancy test and in the results window?
i would buy another one and retest soon......good luck
i would retest.. and soon
I agree with the others, I would retest. It sounds like the test was a faulty one.
I had 3 dots in the spot where the positive sign should be with Clear Blue as well. I tried a different brand and got nothing, but have the syptoms so am waiting a few days and trying again. On a different posting I read of someone who had the same result and ended up being pregnant - in which case Congratulations!
i wouldnt question it, i would go buy another and do it again.
i would go get another test and test in a couple days.im in the same boat .i took a test and saw a very faint line but then it disappered so im still waiting.almost 3 weeks late
Odd. but it was a dummy test you have to go buy a different one. I would try a different brand if I were you..
i would go and get another one it sounds like it did not work propley

No comments:

Post a Comment