Thursday, February 18, 2010

How long does it take for weed to clear off a drug test?

okay, yesterday I randomly ate like a quarter of a teaspoon of weed (dont ask) I have never had weed before, and I know that next year at school they are having a random drug test and I want to know how long it will be until the weed doesnt show on the drug test?How long does it take for weed to clear off a drug test?
it takes like 1-2 months to clear up... but if you want you can get apple cider vinegar and that would clear your system out... good luck... i always drink apple cider vinegar to cleanse my body.....How long does it take for weed to clear off a drug test?
First of all, it will be in your hair, so youwill have to do the brittany spears style. Next it just won't show up in your dna sample but if they do a blood test it will show and it doesn't matter how long you have stopped. But you can't get convicted of a crime unless they find it on you, but they will tell your parents
the clinical answer on pot in your system, is 18 days for a urine test, 12 months for a hair folicle test and several weeks for a blood test, These are the times I was told to expect in the days when I used to be an idiot. Pot of today is full of chemicals and causes a range of dis-orders, best advise I can give is dont smoke pot.
It takes several months to clear it from your urine, but if they do hair strand testing then you are screwed. But that's expensive so they'll probably just do a pee test.

No comments:

Post a Comment