Thursday, February 18, 2010

How accurate is a Clear Blue Digital Pregnancy Test really?

I know on the box it says 99% but has anyone used one? I just took one and it said that I was Pregnant :0) which would be awesome. I have never had a pregnancy test come back positive and we have been trying for 5 years. I just don't want to get my hopes up. I am gonna take another brand in the morning to see. I just wanted some opions to see if anyone has taken one? thank uHow accurate is a Clear Blue Digital Pregnancy Test really?
I went through the same thing. I was trying for 8 years almost so when I took a test and it came up positive, I had my doubts. (That was of course after the screaming and crying and jumping up and down ended) So I proceeded to take a total of 7, yes 7 pregnancy tests. I took First reponse, clear blue easy, and a bunch of generic ones. All with the same result. So if it's positive, you're pregnant. Congratulations!! Call your doctor. They'll do a blood test to confirm and then set you up for your ultrasound. I have my first one on Monday. It's so exciting. Congratulations again!!How accurate is a Clear Blue Digital Pregnancy Test really?
When they are positive, they are 99.9999% accurate. It's only the negatives that are maybes.





Congratulations! You have successfully finally, after all that practice, done it right! (sorry, family joke)





You can take another brand in the morning if you want, but you are really, truly pregnant.
Last period April 18. Tested with the clear blue digital on May 19. Got a pregnant. They have worked well for me every time. Never a false positive (which is rare anyways)





Congratulations Mommy!! :)
i took it. it said yes. and then i took the one with lines just to be sure. and it was a yes. and im now 37 weeks pregnant so good luck lol.
congratulations!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment