Sunday, February 21, 2010

What is more accurate a regular equate test or the Clear Blue Easy (1piece) Digital?

I took 4 tests when I thought I was pregnant and I took two Equate from wal-mart and I got two of the clear blue digital got the same result for all four except the equate took longer to show up and the digital one was easier to read and more realistic cause I actually saw the word PREGNANT!! all brand of tests work it just depends on which one you like the best.What is more accurate a regular equate test or the Clear Blue Easy (1piece) Digital?
I tested with Equate at 11dpo and got a positive result within 2 minutes. I haven't use the digital one but you can go to http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hpt.htm鈥?/a> to check out the levels each test detect.





Equate 25 mIU


Clearblue Easy Digital (U.S.) 50 mIU





Hope this helps!!!What is more accurate a regular equate test or the Clear Blue Easy (1piece) Digital?
Depends on when you take the test.


A dollar store test will give you the same result as any brand name test.


I just like the digital one becuase you can't misread it!!
Either one is good but I love the digitals because there is no guess work about ready it within a certain time or worrying about evaporation lines...it just tells you flat out.
Try visiting www.peeonastick.com. I found it through an answer on here and it has collective reviews of HPT's plus reports of bad batches!
a blood test from your doctors is most accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment