Thursday, February 18, 2010

Will a clear blue digital pregnancy test be accurate if you test about 17 or 18 days after possibly conceiving?

i want to test ASAP, so has it been long enough for the test to be accurate?





oh and i have no idea when my period is supposed to be, so that's why im asking if its been long enough to test..


(=Will a clear blue digital pregnancy test be accurate if you test about 17 or 18 days after possibly conceiving?
Try a regular First Response test. When I tested, I peed in a cup and dipped a regular First Response and a digital in the cup. The First Response came out positive and the digital said not pregnant. I was indeed pregnant.Will a clear blue digital pregnancy test be accurate if you test about 17 or 18 days after possibly conceiving?
I am 30 weeks along and have found that First Response is the best test to use. You should be able to have accurate results at 17-18 days after possible conceiving. When I used an at home test, I used Clear Blue and got a negative result, tested the next day with First Response (4 of them) and all were positive.
Yes it'd be long enough for an accurate result but may I recommend a non-digital test. They are much more sensative than digital ones. Any regular test really, the cheapest, no name ones are still better than the digitals.


General rule of thumb is to test 14 days after you think you conceived (which usually falls in line with a period).





Good luck. Hope you get your BFP!
Usually they work the best 10-12 days past ovulation. Use first morning urine because it has the highest concentration of the HCG pregnancy hormone.





Also, read the instruction sheet that came with the test. There will be something about the best time to test in it.
I conceived around April 19th and tested May 6th with a clear blue and it was accurate for me. I tested before I even missed my period. So you can probably test now or wait a few more days just to be sure. Good luck!
  • short hair cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment