Thursday, February 18, 2010

I need to pass a urine test for marijuana, what do I do to clear my system of THC?

I am not on probation, my mother has suspitions and I smoke it for medical reasons because I have ADHD and its helping.I need to pass a urine test for marijuana, what do I do to clear my system of THC?
detoxI need to pass a urine test for marijuana, what do I do to clear my system of THC?
Well hate to break to you buddy there isn't really anything you can do it's gonna stay in your system for at least a couple weeks. What you can do is if your 18 go down to your local smoke shop they have all the **** you need to pass a drug test.
If your a daily smoker its gonna take about 2-3 weeks for you.


The best thing you can do is go jogging and drink about 2 liters of water or more a day.





Good luck
Drink a lot of water. to the point where your using the bathroom every 15 minutes or so. Exercise and sweat can also clean it out a little sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment