Sunday, February 21, 2010

I did a crystal clear pregnancy test this morning and there is a VERY faint line that came up...?

My question is i had a baby almost 5 months ago so i am wondering if this would effect the result in any way?? Otherwise my partner and i are very happy to be pregnant again.I did a crystal clear pregnancy test this morning and there is a VERY faint line that came up...?
if there is the slightest sign of a line its a positive and no i dont think the previous baby has any influence on the result. good luckI did a crystal clear pregnancy test this morning and there is a VERY faint line that came up...?
Congratulations!!

Report Abuse



It doesn't matter how dark the line is and 5 months is far to long for it to affect a test now. Congrats your preggers :)
that's what happened on my first test! My mom kept denying it was even there, but when I missed my period again I took 3 more and they were all positive!
A line's a line.





Your pregnant!
Yes. When i took mine, my line was very faint and the test at the doctors office confirmed.


Congratulations

No comments:

Post a Comment