Sunday, February 21, 2010

How long will it take for THC to clear out of my system for a drug test?

Today's the first day that I've quit since......5 years ago. I'm a heavy smoker....smoke every day/ all day. I'm currently looking for a new job and have a potential drug test coming up. I'm 5'5'; and barely 110 pounds. I'm taking niacin and lots of water while doing cardio and going to the sauna to sweat out the bad stuff. I also got one of those drinks from a headshop called Pro Tox.....Do you think I'll pass? Is there anything else I need to be doing?How long will it take for THC to clear out of my system for a drug test?
Well,





It's going to be really hard if you are a heavy smoker. I've known people who've failed the test as much as a month later even though they tried using all that stuff too.





Tip: Get into foodservice for a few months while you get clean. The pay is decent (if you wait tables at a higher-end restaurant) and they usually don't require drug tests.





Further Tip: Take this opportunity to stop using drugs of any kind and make a better life for yourself.





Note: Hair sample tests will reveal marijuana use for as long as you have the same hair, and will continue to test positive for up to six months even if you shaved your head the day you quit smoking.





Consider filling out the Free Application For Student Aid at


http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ and enrolling in college if you have not been already.





Just some thoughts.





Good luck and stuff!How long will it take for THC to clear out of my system for a drug test?
Cranberry juice is good , vinegar and water , and it takes 30 days to clean your system out fully. Or use someone Else's urine for the test. that the best I can suggest. Good luck with the whole testing thing.
30 days
give it a month. thats how long it usually takes.
It may take up to 6 weeks for it to totally clear your system. You are doing all the right things to speed the process along, but from what I know when I worked in substance abuse counseling.. 6 weeks is usually a good rule of thumb.....
Go to www.erowid.org %26amp; you should find al the info you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment