Sunday, February 7, 2010

How effective is the clear blue digital test?

I took the clear blue digital pregnancy test a little over a month ago. The fist test I took right when I got it. It was negative. To be sure I waited until the following morning to take the second test because I herd this was the best urine to use. Also negative. I have no symptoms, that I can tell. I've gone over many lists on many sites. I just can't see any other reason for me to have missed two periods in a row now. I was just wondering how effective the tests are.How effective is the clear blue digital test?
All HPT test work they same exact way. They read for any HcG hormones in your body.





The HPT they sell at the 99cent store is the exact same one that hospital labs use when you come in for a urine test.





Stress, change in diet, weight loss or gain can delay a period.





You can go to your DR and get a blood test, if it is still negative you can aks for a pill that will ';jump start'; your cycle again.How effective is the clear blue digital test?
Some women actually don't respond to any home pregnancy tests. My mother never got a positive result from one.


You do need to go to the doctors though. They can do blood tests and explore other avenues if you are not pregnant. If you you are not there may be another cause and you need to make sure it is not a serious health problem.
I took a cheap dollar store pregnancy test one week after my baby boy was concieved and it gave me a clear positive!! I say they are all pretty much the same, and they do work. I have missed lots of periods though... and it was usually due to stress or loss of weight, that could be your problem. Take care!
some women need blood test to get answer so the best for u go to see your dr and take a blood test. good luck;)

No comments:

Post a Comment