Sunday, February 21, 2010

How do I clear marijuana from my body to pass a drug test? Its been two weeks and the test is in one week.?

Lay off until your test and you will be fine. It doesn't take a month to wear off like a lot of people think. Unless you smoke all day, everyday.How do I clear marijuana from my body to pass a drug test? Its been two weeks and the test is in one week.?
Depends on how frequent you use,and your history if light and have not done lately the last time you have smoked from there it will take around 1-10 days so you should be safe unless you do again before test ??????How do I clear marijuana from my body to pass a drug test? Its been two weeks and the test is in one week.?
water drink a gallon of water a day! but the day before and of don't drink as much because it will show up as tampering with it... niacin works too!
Drink lots of water, tea, and things like Propel waters that have niacin in them to help you clean out your system.
drink pickle juice ..cramberry juice ..or a couple shots of viniger...but dink lotssss of water u should pass good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment