Thursday, February 18, 2010

Have you taken the clear blue easy pregnancy test??? Should I buy a different brand?

I am a week late for my period I am never this late!!! I have taken three clear blue easy pregnancy tests. All three NEGATIVE!! I have gone through two pregnancy's and both of the tests I have taken in the past were first response and they come back positive right away. When I went to the store they were all out of first response tests so I got clear blue easy. I need some advise what should I do??Have you taken the clear blue easy pregnancy test??? Should I buy a different brand?
Clear Blue was the test I used to find out I was pregnant.Have you taken the clear blue easy pregnancy test??? Should I buy a different brand?
CBE is the brand I used to find out I was preggo, and I was only a week late. Give yourself a few more days and test again. Alot of things can make a period late.
I used the dollar store test and clear blue digital. All the tests worked for me. The clear blue digital test showed up positive 4 days before my missed period.
I took the equate brand ones from walmart and they work good for me.
just try in a few weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment